Sunday, November 20, 2011

HAPPY 39TH ANNIVERSARY TO SHIRLEY MY BELOVED WIFE

On this day 39 years ago; I and my beautiful wife to be left Lindsay, CA and headed for Las Vegas. And on that day at 12:30 PM we were married. Before we left there were statements made by some folks (including some 'friends') that our marriage would never last. Well...Shirley and I have proved them wrong every month of every year since.

Shirley, my wonderful and beautiful wife;  I thank you for loving me and being there for me all the 39 years that we have been married. Together, we have braved the ups and downs and the good and bad times; and I thank you for your loving and forgiving heart during those times when I hurt you. But through it all, and because we chose to place God at the center of our marriage; we have 'survived' and I know that I am a much better person because of God and your love for me. I thank you for being there, for supporting me and sticking with me through the 'better and worse' times in our lives. I just thank God so very much every day for blessing me with you as my wife. I look forward to many, many more years of being your husband and dealing with life together as 'one.'  Sweetheart, you are indeed 'one in a million' and I love you soooooooooo much. So, happy anniversary Shirley; I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment